Keel CRE Tenant Representatives in McLean VA
Top 10 Reasons for Keel CRE to be Your Real Estate Broker
- Keel CRE is led by Rick Henneberg who has over 30 years of experience as a tenant representative in Washington DC metropolitan area commercial real estate.
- Keel CRE represents business real estate tenants in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC and throughout the United States.
- Keel CRE has the analytical skills and planning tools to prepare a complete commercial real estate assessment and to determine your needs and options.
- At Keel CRE, we are real estate experts in space utilization.
- Keel CRE has the insight to find office, warehouse or flex space solutions that meet your needs.
- Keel CRE prepares you to have more negotiating leverage by planning ahead.
- Keel CRE represents your business interests and protects your assets.
- Keel CRE has legal insight and offers expert real estate opinions that can save time and money.
- Keel CRE has the experience and market knowledge needed to negotiate better lease agreements for your business.
- Landlords represent their interests first. Hire Keel CRE as your tenant rep to level the playing field.
If you or your company are space planning for an office relocation or business expansion in the Capital Region, consult with Rick Henneberg at Keel Commercial Real Estate. He can help you find the commercial space that meets your needs as a tenant and then negotiate property leases for your benefit.
To schedule an initial real estate consultation with Rick Henneberg, call Keel CRE at 703-625-3666.
Keel Commercial Real Estate
1750 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 1500
McLean, VA 22102